-Lindsey
-Demigod
-Pentagon
Mods:
-K00laid

Forum Mods:
-Collide
Proximity PKZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Proximity PKZ

You are not connected. Please login or register

I don't know...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1random I don't know... Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:41 am

Marathon

I'm really getting tired of certain people. An0th3r1 got banned and he didn't even do anything wrong and now the same douchebags try to say shit to me. Mmkay so, if anyone cares, some people on this server need to be told to fuck off. That's it, fuck off. Oh yeah and these certain people are supposedly really respected around the server. I guess they take advantage of that respect. Anyways, what I'm saying is a staff member needs to talk to them. An0th3r1 stayed, and you guys are lucky he did. A lot of you don't care if anyone leaves but every player should count.

2random Re: I don't know... Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:50 am

Demigod

Demigod
Administrator
Administrator

êvery player does count, but if people are breaking rules then they need to be punished. i presume your are talking about choke on air , he is our newest member to staff and yet he was here before me. this guy knows his stuff and i do not believe he would abuse his newly obtained rank just so he could ban an innocent player. you both must have done something. also im glad u both are still with us and if u have anz questions pm me on here or if u see me ingame talk to me there.

3random Re: I don't know... Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:51 am

Collide

Collide

Please cut down on the language your breaking the forum rules.

4random Re: I don't know... Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Marathon

I did nothing, and I'm not talking about choke. Choke listened to Josh, and I'm not saying this because of an0th3r1. Well, kinda, but I'm just saying some people on this server just don't know what they're talking about. NOT Choke. Like people that lie about people they just don't like. Choke was pjed after he killed Josh for claws or something and he asked who did it and someone said Marathon and I got jailed right away. He unjailed me, but he should of talked to me first. No problem with choke.

5random Re: I don't know... Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:46 am

Demigod

Demigod
Administrator
Administrator

there is no rules against pjing, that i know of so no1 should of been jailed at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum