-Lindsey
-Demigod
-Pentagon
Mods:
-K00laid

Forum Mods:
-Collide
Proximity PKZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Proximity PKZ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bored and want to be a forums whore.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1random Bored and want to be a forums whore. Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:31 pm

My Name Is I

My Name Is I
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Hey it's I. First of all I want to talk about Alex and his absence. I understand you have school and what not but it would be very appreciated if you could stop in once in a while even for like 5-10 minutes. I haven't seen you on in like 2 weeks D: There are many small glitch's that need to be fixed and that wouldn't be very hard to patch. They are small glitch's but get very annoying and frustrating.

Another thing.. There is a HUGE amount of disrespect on the server and i don't give a shit that it is just on-line. It is very annoying and frustrating when you are getting mouthed off at by some 12 year old who can't spell and has shitty grammar. I am aware I am only 14 but at least I have proper grammar and can spell correctly.

I would also like to touch down on some glitch's and problems that i have noticed myself. Number one, the claws to granite maul combo is really getting old. Everyone knows that it is a glitch unless you delay the switching between the two weapons. Number two, the claws to granite maul combo glitch is bad enough but that fact that the granite maul is over powered makes it x3 worse. I get knocked out like eight out of ten times it is used on me..... And I safe, lol. And my last problem that i have the need to talk about at the moment (and there are many more that could be mentioned) is that when the server comes back up from down time players are able to do the overload glitch. And it is very frustrating because I know people do it. No, I do not have any proof of anyone doing it but i see a very large increase of kills in peoples kill death ratios after this happens. Anyways, there is my rant for today LOL!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum