-Lindsey
-Demigod
-Pentagon
Mods:
-K00laid

Forum Mods:
-Collide
Proximity PKZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Proximity PKZ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Choke on air abusing glitch and swearing to me Sick My Duck

+2
Demigod
Bart 046
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bart 046

BANNED

Choke on air abusing glitch and swearing to me Sick My Duck  257jdr4
Choke on air abusing glitch and swearing to me Sick My Duck  9aa42t

he was saying fucktard and retard to me retard earlier
and hes abusing lvl glitch Evil or Very Mad

Demigod

Demigod
Administrator
Administrator

how did u get into that area?? also if he wasnt pking then there is no difference if he is lvl 1 of lvl 126. but he should not of used language like that, he should know better.

Bart 046

BANNED

he teleported me cuz of jailing me again

Collide

Collide

Please use the format to report staff...

5random You got some nerve kid. Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Choke On Air

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

After I was nice enough to not BAN you for your THIRD major offence, you want to bring up that? Why didnt you take screenies of the earlier convo when you were flaming me. And the fact that you bring the lvl glitching in (the reason your jailed) I was using it to test how it works. Don't accuse me of that shit when you knew i did it to prove a point. You were trying to bribe me into unjailing you by telling me how to do the glitch, So i said I was using the glitch already. Yea i used some vulgar language but thats all because of what YOU were saying before that. Im honestly surprised you would do this because that jail was already strike 3 for a pretty major offence, and im sure when alex is on he'll talk with us staff and come to the same conclusion because all other staff said you should be banned already. Tyvm for pointless reporting.

Demigod

Demigod
Administrator
Administrator

your language wasnt the best choke but i agree with you that he should be banned.

Choke On Air

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

demi, honestly i do swear a lot (usually not towards people) but notice how he scrolled the chat so you couldnt see what he had said to me before. Only reason i said that towards him was because he was flaming me and trying to bribe me into not jailing him. He said he would tell me how the glitch works if i didnt jail him, thats why he says "i guess u dont.."(kno the glitch) and thats when i said i had primal 2h equipped at lvl 34. just proving my point, but with minor vulgarity because he was flaming me seconds before. still cant wait for alex to get better so he can deal with this stuff.

Demigod

Demigod
Administrator
Administrator

this shit dint happen before i went on holiday, not saying anything bad about anyone, but shit seems to have gotton out of control since jakes, mine and alexs inactivity.

Eddies Fan

Eddies Fan
Owner
Owner

1.) Alex is never on,usually AFK. 2.) Jake doesn't do awhole lot.

Choke On Air

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

lol the biggest thing is the glitches being found out. thats the cause of the "chaos" and a lot of players quitting because of glitches and or pjers.

11random Anything to do with anything Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:53 am

waylon331

Well idc wat you guys decide... i'll stay on this server as long as it takes to get more people... the biggest thing people quit is people flaming to other players. Also because people pj which is the biggest chunk of it. But personally i won't quit because of some immature numbnuts. Laughing

12random We'll be fine... NOT THE SONG BY DRAKE Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Choke On Air

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

I think as long as we keep our core players the server will strive. Now that we have staff who will be active and enforce the rules its perfect. We just have to wait for alex's next update when more activities are coded in and that will make the server community grow exponentially

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum