-Lindsey
-Demigod
-Pentagon
Mods:
-K00laid

Forum Mods:
-Collide
Proximity PKZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Proximity PKZ

You are not connected. Please login or register

My activity and updates

5 posters

Should I add skilling for everyone?

My activity and updates Vote_lcap85%My activity and updates Vote_rcap 85% [ 11 ]
My activity and updates Vote_lcap0%My activity and updates Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
My activity and updates Vote_lcap15%My activity and updates Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1random My activity and updates Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Ryutoh

Ryutoh
Owner
Owner

Some of you might have noticed my large decrease in activity this week, I'm mainly just doing this to relax and chill after coding almost nonstop and fixing things for 2 weeks. Which can be a lot more tiring then you'd imagine. xD Anyways when I do get back to work here are a few things I'll be doing.

1) Fixing or adding in a new vote system(I've already installed a second vote system but had a few errors with it. So I'll see what I can do between the two.)

2) Adding in more methods to obtain souls. Minigames etc.

3) Skilling open to everyone? I know this is a pk server, but I do want to attract a larger array of players. Atm we only max at around 30 people. I figured the reason for this was because most people don't like to pk 24/7. Even though 30 people pking at one time is extremely good, on OverloadX in its prime only about 10% of people would pk at one point in time which was around 15 - 25 players.

http://proximity-rs.com

2random Re: My activity and updates Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Collide

Collide

Ryutoh wrote:Some of you might have noticed my large decrease in activity this week, I'm mainly just doing this to relax and chill after coding almost nonstop and fixing things for 2 weeks. Which can be a lot more tiring then you'd imagine. xD Anyways when I do get back to work here are a few things I'll be doing.

1) Fixing or adding in a new vote system(I've already installed a second vote system but had a few errors with it. So I'll see what I can do between the two.)

2) Adding in more methods to obtain souls. Minigames etc.

3) Skilling open to everyone? I know this is a pk server, but I do want to attract a larger array of players. Atm we only max at around 30 people. I figured the reason for this was because most people don't like to pk 24/7. Even though 30 people pking at one time is extremely good, on OverloadX in its prime only about 10% of people would pk at one point in time which was around 15 - 25 players.

All sounds good to me :3, probably get a lot more players now, I mean it's another fun way to make souls without running into wildy against old players xD. And have fun on your break ;D

3random Re: My activity and updates Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Lindsey

Lindsey
Administrator
Administrator

Ya, and new players have a REALLY DIFFICULT time pk'ing when they first join, cause 80% of the people pk'ing have gs's and d claws and kill them in like 1-2 hits. I've had many a players complain about the difficulty to pk.

Anyways, i think we should go back to V1's sort of ways, except have it be like, 70% PK'ing 30% other? tbh i liked v1's home spawn.

https://proximitypkz.forumotion.net

4random Re: My activity and updates Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Eddies Fan

Eddies Fan
Owner
Owner

Alex decided to use my advice!Very Happy

5random Re: My activity and updates Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Jake

Jake
Co-Owner
Co-Owner