-Lindsey
-Demigod
-Pentagon
Mods:
-K00laid

Forum Mods:
-Collide
Proximity PKZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Proximity PKZ

You are not connected. Please login or register

just the way i feel!

+5
M A N
Choke On Air
waylon331
Mauricio
swag
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1random just the way i feel! Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 am

swag

Donator
Donator

well this inst for nothing so here i go so lately i been tired of all of the soul farmers, glitches. This has gotten me to the point where i am going to quit. i understand there isn't allot of mods which i think we should have more and inactive should be kicked idc who they are unless its a bad situation there in. Well if really do agree with me and support this i would really like if you could leave a comment about you're opinion and who the other mods should be. Thanks to all the mods keep up the good work i will keep helping if we can fix. Sad

thanks swag

2random Re: just the way i feel! Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:34 am

Mauricio

yh man i agree...after i got demoted and other mods went on vacation the server has gone downhill...i think there should b new mods to help out more i got bored because the server isnt the same -.-

3random Re: just the way i feel! Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:51 am

swag

Donator
Donator

thanks for the comment appreciate it man. its just really hard to see the sever with all the glitches,everyone farming because i really like the sever i just don't want to see it go down.

thanks swag.

4random Re: just the way i feel! Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:12 am

waylon331

I think the inactives should get temp banned.. and for the soul glitchers i just dont like those guys... but people doin the fast lottery is just messed up. Mad

5random staff changes are to come, trust me. Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:25 am

Choke On Air

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

once alex has a chance to come on there will be changes relating to staff. I would just be patient, so far me and Pentagon are trying to be on a lot more. Especially me. I try to be online all the time or atleast come in ever so often to c how things are running. Im sure everyone knows Alex will need more staff once we grow, but also know that he most likely already has his next choices of staff. and once hes through with his choices im sure he'll ask current staff for their opinions on who deserves promo. Thats where all helpful players and active players will be brought up. Please stick with the server. Especially during this downhill battle with the recent glitches & alex not being able to come on. Thanks.

6random i agree Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:33 am

M A N

their are many gliches and bugs on the server if you dont agree with that than you are stupid, but people should not abuse them they sould be aware and leave them alone. The reasn they are abusing these bugs and gliches is either beacuse no punishment can be done or it is so little its worth the time spent in jail. for example i was fighing a glicher, when i told him that what he was doign was punishable he said
"i dont gvie a shit the worst that can happen is getting sent to jail for like an hr" if someone is doing a glich they should be banned for the rest of the day.
I also agree that more ingame mods are needed in the past few days the only mod ive seen on is choke and when he is offline is when the gliching gets extremly bad.

7random Re: just the way i feel! Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:57 am

Demigod

Demigod
Administrator
Administrator

so waylon i should be temp banned since i went to germany to visit my sister who i hadnt seen in over 3 years. meh.... also this abusing will stop as i am back on sunday, there will be no more farmers neither will there be people getting away with any rule breaking, i will not stand for it and neither will any of the other staff members. also more staff isnt nessisary i think as i could handle everything with 1 other staff member helping, but since inactivities ive been hearing alot of stuff on forums and i promise i will resolve them all, please stick with the server and enjoy your time here.

thank you

8random Re: just the way i feel! Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:18 am

Collide

Collide

I do what I can but without that crown people don't listen

9random Re: just the way i feel! Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Demigod

Demigod
Administrator
Administrator

they will listen to me, im travelling back home in like 12 hours. so this time tomorrow i might be on.

10random Re: just the way i feel! Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Pentagon

Pentagon

Damnit you:(

11random Re: just the way i feel! Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Chronic

is server even up?

12random Re: just the way i feel! Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:07 pm

M0NSTER

Server isn't up atm I don't believe. But yeah, swag, you shouldn't leave. I dropped all my shit yesterday and I got bored so I came back. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum