-Lindsey
-Demigod
-Pentagon
Mods:
-K00laid

Forum Mods:
-Collide
Proximity PKZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Proximity PKZ

You are not connected. Please login or register

thilk

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1random thilk Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:24 am

thilk

IGN: thilk
What staff banned you: demigod
Why you were banned: farming
Why you think you should be un-banned: i wont do it enymore i promise i didnt know it was bannable or illegal i dint farm much only like 3 kills please unban me it has been like a week
Any evidence to prove you didn't do the reported action: -

please unban me i made it into the right sub forum now pls.i know that i should haven't taged but i earned the stuff myself i only farmed like 7-10 time u can take like 35-50K souls from me just please unban me.Could i please get as a warning like 1 or 2 hours in jail

2random Re: thilk Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:06 am

My Name Is I

My Name Is I
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

I'm aware i do not have the ability to do anything or the need to reply to this however i do know the rules. First off, i think it is pretty common sense that farming is not allowed. Anyways, either way you broke the rules and possibly one of the bigger offences you can do on here. I don't think saying sorry is going to fix anything. You broke the rules and admitted to them. And you cannot even get your story straight. First you said 3 times then 7-10? Sorry all staff i'm aware this is non of my business but i thought i should reply anyways.

3random Re: thilk Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:06 am

thilk

lol i havent said 3 ever i did do it 7-10 times and bug off ur just mad cus u lost ur ccb twice to owned 2011 when i wasnt banned and i venged him

4random Re: thilk Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:37 am

My Name Is I

My Name Is I
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Alright listen. You did say you only did it 3 times. look in the format "i didnt know it was bannable or illegal i dint farm much only like 3 kills". And as the crossbows go..... That was like 9 days ago, I'm not mad WHAT SO EVER. So just give it up, all you are doing is irritating me.

5random Re: thilk Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Choke On Air

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Please leave the appeal process to the staff. I understand you want to express yourself in the situation but the truth of the matter is its really noyb.

As for the actual ban, other members of staff will have to give their input on this. If it were up to me i wouldnt mind giving you a second change, but it would be a final chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]