-Lindsey
-Demigod
-Pentagon
Mods:
-K00laid

Forum Mods:
-Collide
Proximity PKZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Proximity PKZ

You are not connected. Please login or register

New to ProximityPKz?

+3
Jake
Demigod
Collide
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1random New to ProximityPKz? Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Collide

Collide

Guide for new players

Introduction

Well if your new to ProximityPk you probably already noticed something different, and that's there is no eco! (Well properly anyways) instead of making gold you get souls, now you start of with 10k souls which is enough to get your first few items! Now when you start after going through the scenes with the guy at the start you'll be greeted by a new screen which says choose your class, now this is a one time pick so choose wisely! After that it's your time to get ready and make your way into the wilderness to pk some other players!

New to ProximityPKz? Intropic

How do I get souls & how much?

Well if your pking with over 4 items you get around 4 - 6k souls per kill depending ! Now that's a lot but you can't forget everything you can get costs souls... So does it look like a lot now? Well it is when you start to rack in those killstreaks! Other than that if your entering the wilderness with less than 4 items you get(insert souls here) so you will obviously decide to use 4 items to help you gain souls faster!

There is also another way to get souls! If your below 5000 souls you can go to a place were you kill beasts for souls to help those in dire need.

New to ProximityPKz? Othersouls

How do I level up?

There is only one way to level up, and that's via souls and be warned it isn't cheap ! When your on the achievement tab you'll notice a lot of small pictures which say the level and the soul cost above it. This is the only way to level up, so you'll have to play smart with the souls you obtain. Once you bought the levels you'll never have to pay for them again allowing you to choose your level whenever you feel like it, this does require a relog to show effect though so be warned!

New to ProximityPKz? Lvlingup-Copy

Gambling Wall

The gambling wall is a nice feature which allows you to gamble 1000 souls for a random item, this can be ranging from the most extravagant rares to the most common item! But be warned it may take your souls a lot faster than you plan to spend, because gambling catches a lot of peoples attention to try get those amazing items !

New to ProximityPKz? Gamblewall-Copy

Soul Trap

Soul trap is an area weere you can stake all your souls against others to gain their souls to! It's similar in a way to the gambling wall but instead of items you get to keep your souls and theirs!

New to ProximityPKz? Soultrap

Selling Souls & trading cash for souls

For those who earn to many souls or those with too much cash and no souls you can actually talk to 2 special NPCs which allow you to tell souls or buy souls, depending on which you need. To buy souls it costs 10M per 5k souls and you can sell souls for 10M per 10K souls

To buy souls

New to ProximityPKz? Trade2

To sell souls

New to ProximityPKz? Trade1

Lottery

The Lottery was recently added to ProximityPKz and it's made quite an impact on some people already, it's a simple system, you give the Charmed warrior 5000 souls to be put into the lottery and when it reaches 50,000 souls it choses a random winner (of those who put 5000 in of course) and thus making a 45,000 profit! it's a 1/10 chance though so goodluck !

New to ProximityPKz? Help1

Selling items for souls

You can now also sell items for a reduced price of souls to the general store! I don't think a lot of explanation is needed for this, it's a simple right click and sell the chosen piece! It's a nice way to sell those pked items that are un-needed!

New to ProximityPKz? Help2-1

Last edited by Collide on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:45 am; edited 11 times in total

2random Re: New to ProximityPKz? Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Demigod

Demigod
Administrator
Administrator

Love the guide, i thought it was realy easy to understand and simple to follow. well laid out and not rushed. good work Smile hope you make more in the future.

3random Re: New to ProximityPKz? Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:34 am

Jake

Jake
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Thanks for this collide now i can stop making mine, because yours looks legit Razz

4random Re: New to ProximityPKz? Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:29 am

Ryutoh

Ryutoh
Owner
Owner

Amazing guide! I'll put a link to this under the help page!

http://proximity-rs.com

5random Re: New to ProximityPKz? Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Pentagon

Pentagon

Great guide!
Congratz on the first;)

6random Re: New to ProximityPKz? Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Choke On Air

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

great layout matt. really good guide too. I couldve used this when i was new! lol

7random Re: New to ProximityPKz? Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:55 pm

My Name Is I

My Name Is I
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

haha, jusdt saw this now. great job. seriously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum